Search results

1. W

CNC Bits

Take a look at IDC Woodcraft. They supply CNC bits. Can't speak to pricing comparables. I go to this site mainly for their coverage of the Longmill MK2 and supporting podcasts for beginners. My son and I will probably be going the Longmill route so therefor our interest in this site. How do...
  2. W

First Try

Thanks re: CNC replies. Re: MG...I owned an MGBT fastback back in the 70's. Fun car. Gave it to my brother as a reward for him finishing his GED.
  3. W

First Try

What CNC machine are you using? My son are considering getting a machine but are just into researching what's out there. Looking to start with a "hobbyist" machine but one with the capability for doing production work if he wants to move toward a side business at some point. Any thoughts to...
  4. W

Finished and delivered a commission job today

As both a walnut and Ohio State fan I gotta say this is a beautiful job.
  5. W

New promo video for us

Very personable and welcoming. Great job everyone!
  6. W

A continuation of the finishing series “The Spraying Workshop” sign up page!

Hmmm, I thought I was on a waitlist of more than 2 folks. I was asked if I could come to the November 11 workshop as a last minute replacement for someone else but couldn't make it at the time. Musta missed a communication somehow. Look forward to the next one if/when it happens. Thanks again...
  7. W

A continuation of the finishing series “The Spraying Workshop” sign up page!

Any update on when you might have the next spray finishing workshop?
  8. W

G&G inspired Sofa table

Excellent rendition of the G & G style!
  9. W

Mohawk Duracoat Pre Cat lacquer

Yep! Looks good.
  10. W

Board Feet

Thanks all.
  11. W

Board Feet

Thanks . Don't know why I missed that in the first place. Now all I gotta do is put Excel back on this machine.
  12. W

Board Feet

Need help: What's the trick in getting the "boardfeetcalc" reference out of the resources section of this forum? I'd like to make a copy for reference. Thanks
  13. W

Grandfather Clock

Very nice work. I agree the folks at Arek are good to work with. Did you do any videos along the way? I'd particularly like to see how you did the bonnet. It's beautiful. Thanks for the posts. Look forward to further updates as you go.
  14. W

New Sandhills Woodworker

Welcome. I'm just up the road from you in Vass.
  15. W

Mohawk Duracoat Pre Cat lacquer

I've had good results over the past few years spraying Mohawk Pre-Cat Lacquer. Ist coat - Mohawk E-Z Vinyl Sealer (M102-8000)...then however many coats using Mohawk DuraCoat Pre-Cat Matte/20 Sheen (M614-24207). Started using this after running into a professional finisher while shopping at...
  16. W

Cleaning Blades and Bits

Thanks again folks!
  17. W

Cleaning Blades and Bits

Thanks everyone for your replies. Lotsa possibilities and price range tp consider.
  18. W

Cleaning Blades and Bits

I need to clean quite a few router bits and saw blades. Have looked at Boeshield and CMT cleaners and they seem a little pricey$$ I'm wondering what members here use and would recommend as alternatives. Thanks
  19. W

Epoxy ratio by weight

Thanks for starting this thread Hank. And thanks to others who have responded with clarifying info.. Thanks for starting this post. And thanks to those who offered clarifying info.. Useful.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS