A continuation of the finishing series “The Spraying Workshop” sign up page!

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
We will look at conventional spray systems and turbine spray systems. From setting up a spray gun for your particular needs to setting up your work area, clean up and waste management. We will discuss many of the problems encountered and how to remedy and avoid these problems.
the place will be Bill Clemmons shop
the time is November 11 start time 10am until mid afternoon
We generally order pizza for lunch and that’s if I remember correctly around $7 a head.
Cost of the workshop is donation to the Scholarship fund $30.00
We can facilitate 6 participants and I look forward to seeing you.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Thanks everyone. Here is the list as of right now. If any of the first six on the list can't make it on Nov. 11, we'll move the next person on the wait list up.

USER NAMENICKNAME
WilsoncbCraig
Michael MathewsMichael
Roger45Roger
Mrfixit71Rich
Tim SherwoodTim
Ed FasanoEd
WAIT LIST
USER NAMENICKNAME
mquan01Mike

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
If there is enough interest we will repeat this workshop at a later date. We will repeat some or all of the workshops as needed or desired in the future.

Roger45

Roger
Corporate Member
I will not be able to attend the November 11 class. Damn personal life getting in the way of my woodworking time. Please move me from 3rd on the list to the waiting list for the next class.
Bill thank you

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
I will not be able to attend the November 11 class. Damn personal life getting in the way of my woodworking time. Please move me from 3rd on the list to the waiting list for the next class.
Bill thank you
Thanks for letting us know, Roger. I've made the change.

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Any update on when you might have the next spray finishing workshop?
i haven’t looked at the list lately but including you that makes two. We may try to put it on again later this year.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS