Search results

1. Joe Lyddon

Viewing Gallery Photos

Several Suggestions: 1. Leftmost Column of statistics, etc. is irrelevant AND it pushes the Pictures way over to the Right causing one to be continuously Scrolling Right to see them... Suggest Removing the Left Col. of statistics. 2. When the Slide Show option is taken, each picture is shoved...
  2. Joe Lyddon

Viewing Albums: No "Next" or "Previous"

I just tried to View an Album. I could not find an easy way to View the "NEXT" or "Previous" pictures. Have I missed something? I tried clicking on a Picture... it opened up an Empty Picture Frame... on another picture, it just got bigger... Only way out of it is to click "Back". Just...
  3. Joe Lyddon

Shellac ... then Lacquer...

I know that shellac will overlay a shellac coat & blend into the previous coat... How about lacquer (spray Deft clear)? Will lacquer blend into previous coats the same way that shellac does... or does one have to lightly sand between coats? Will lacquer go directly over shellac (the 1st...
  4. Joe Lyddon

** New Method of CPR - No Joke...

Hi, This is very important... This is NOT a Joke! There is a NEW easier method of CPR! "New Method CPR ": http://woodworkstuffforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=woodpolitics&action=display&thread=202 Be sure to read, watch the short video, and learn... You could save a LIFE!
  5. Joe Lyddon

Category Thumbnail links... not seen when clicked.

Hi, I'm looking at this page: http://www.ncwoodworker.net/pp/ Down the left/center are thumbnails of what to expect to be seen in the group. Well, I saw a small box that I made & posted a long time ago.. (little box with lid resting on top... Red background). I think to myself...
  6. Joe Lyddon

Obsolete posts... Klingspor

Hi, I went to User Announcements. At the top, Sticky section, there is Confidential Klingspor items for sale... If that is clicked, one will see obsolete posts... just about ALL of them... useless information. ... all of them are Closed... Why do they even still exist? If the...
  7. Joe Lyddon

Previous Image, Slide Show, & Next Image

Hi, I recently posted a new album... let people know about it... I also mentioned that there were little arrows above the pictures and what they were for... After a few days, I look at the Album... I see the First picture has been Viewed 45 times... I see that the other pictures all...
  8. Joe Lyddon

Editting Picture Descriptions... How?

Hi, I have just uploaded a few pics for a new album... During that process, I entered some photo descriptions. I'd like to go back and edit some of those descriptions. For the LIFE of me, I cannot figure out how to do it... It seems like I've done it before... What am I missing...
  9. Joe Lyddon

Discounts from Klingspor...(??)

Hi, I'm DQ'd. Does that mean I can get discounts at Klingspor? If so, HOW? If not, where & how do I get discounts? Thank you...
  10. Joe Lyddon

Hi, I am Joe Lyddon... a transplant...

... just making my "Introduction" legal, in case I forgot, in order to qualify for the New DQ rules. :gar-Bi Anyway, I used have my pictures on another website that specialized in Photo Hosting, Steve bought them, time went by, activity slowed, Steve decided to Close it, Steve ALSO decided to...
  11. Joe Lyddon

It runs... Everthing RUNS... Help!

I made a small box for 3x5 cards (a batch of 3). My wife said she wanted one... painted White... with a black Unicorn on top. I primed & painted it white... The inside lips where the Lid meets the main box was painted Acrylic Blue on the connecting surfaces as well as a small band going...
  12. Joe Lyddon

Remote Control Cabinet/Rack - quickie...

I just added a Sketchup picture of what I just made... and explained it there also. It's in my Gallery... Nothing to write home about... But, it was Needed and was fun to make...
  13. Joe Lyddon

CA Glue... Condition wood before cutting?

I am about to make a few drawer fronts which will basically be 3/4" Cab. grade ply centers with 1/2" x 1-1/8" custom cut molding around the edges, like a picture frame... glueing using a 1/8" ply spline for both pieces. edit: To match other drawer fronts in his kitchen. I will be making...
  14. Joe Lyddon

Plywood Edge Trimming...

In my last issue of Woodsmith, #175, they are using edg trimming several ways... which has me a little confused. One set of plans has: T&G edge with the Toungue on the plywood and the Groove in the Hardwood. Glued straight to flat edges. In another set of plans: T&G edge with the...
  15. Joe Lyddon

Hello from transplant Joe Lyddon :)

Hi All, :hello: I'm a transplant from California... the other coast. :-) Thanks to Steve Coles, I'm here from his Woodworking-Galleries.org site which is being moved. :-D I saw & liked this Forum months ago and was disappointed :cry: when I couldn't become a member due to the...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS