Search results

1. R

FS: Jet 10-inch Table Saw price reduction 500.00 Saw only

The saw cabinet has been repurposed for my new saw. The price is now only 500.00 for NCWW members only.
  2. R

Why Didn't I Think Of That?

Well I guess it’s because us old guys don’t learn very fast. Thanks for the hint makes complete sens.
  3. R

Dust collection on Table saw with external motor

I tried that solution and it was a waste of time and effort. That was the main reason I purchased the Jet cabinet saw plus added easier table to work with.
  4. R

5/3 @ Klingspor Hickory

Chaz: I can do a May 3rd morning meet at Klingspor and lunch and maybe a beverage for your birthday.
  5. R

Price Reduction Thanks for looking
  6. R

FS: Delta Dust Collector

Taylorsville which is just north of Hickory NC
  7. R

FS: Delta Dust Collector

Delta Model 50-850 1 ½ HP Single-Stage Dust Collector. Includes manuals see pictures below. Asking 150.00 Located in Taylorsville NC
  8. R

The Jet Model JPS-10TS 1 ¾ HP with a 30 inch JPSF-1 fence table saw has been a dream to use over the last 10 years. I have added a cabinet with a great outfeed table and router table insert on the right side. Please note that because I’m a tall person the cabinet raises the table saw by 4 inches...
  9. R

Walnut buffet project completed.

Darl: I did use MDF because of course it's stable but if I would have tried with plywood the round over would not have been as smooth. Wilson: Yes, only way to work with veneer is to use a flattening and conditioning product that will make the veneer bend just like a piece of leather. I used...
  10. R

Walnut buffet project completed.

Currently I just finished a buffet for the kitchen for additional storage and something unusual for the room. The walnut cabinet basic overall dimensions are H 38” W 51” D 25” which fit perfectly for the kitchen. The soft closing pull out drawers in the lower cabinet and the 3 top drawers have...
  11. R

Hello from Taylorsville

Well, this has long been over due to officially say I’m happy to be part of NCWW. I’m a hobbyist woodworker that likes to make furniture in my spare time. Now my spare time has increased dramatically as today is my first day of RETIREMENT from my full-time job. I hope to be able to add to the...
  12. R

Help wanted in Raleigh area this Friday

Well looking at 1:00 but very flexible to when I can get help
  13. R

May 4th - Celebration of Klingspor's NEW SUPERSTORE

I will be there helping with anything possible be there early
  14. R

Not far from Crabtree Valley Mall. I can handle lifting I just need 1 or 2 more person to help load
  15. R

Looking for help and suggestions on loading a Saw Stop table saw in to the back of a pickup. Donation to NCWW will be of course provided for help or if someone has any idea for hiring a couple strong backs. Thanks
  16. R

Double Sided Woodworking Tape

Very happy with xfasten https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LT9K06Y/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1
  17. R

Seating Assignment // Women in Contemporary Chairmaking and Craft Education

Road trip Love to see what the women have been doing in wood and we need to give them all the support we can.
  18. R

It's almost time (Raffle Smack Talk Thread)

Daniel your momma wears army boots so there is no way you’re going to win my Festool Combo prize. That’s how you smack talk!!
  19. R

Walnut Ply

Hickory Klingspor Woodworking Shop has great 1/4 and 3/4 Walnut Plywood
  20. R

New promo video for us

Oh boy did you nail it. What a wonderful video that really tells the story of what NCWW is to all of us. Thanks to the STARS of the video for their time.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS