Search results

1. Rjgooden

Super max 22-44 drum sander

I am relisting this because I got no results the first time This is a great drum sander I just don’t have the room for it. I got a good deal on a 16-32 that has a much smaller footprint.
  2. Rjgooden

Question

Why when I post something for sale or update my for sale add does it not show on main screen? I see other peoples posts and comments. Thanks
  3. Rjgooden

Craftsman 10 inch bandsaw sold

I have a 10 inch bench top band saw. Everything works as it should
  4. Rjgooden

supermax 22-44

I have a 22-44 drum sander that I purchased a couple of years ago that is too big for my small shop. I recently acquired a 16-32 that is much smaller footprint wise. The question I have is, what is the supermax worth? I purchased it during the covid woodworking craze, so I think I might have...
  5. Rjgooden

T & G flooring

Does anyone know someone who can turn my 1000 BF of oak into T & G flooring?
  6. Rjgooden

Hollly springs to Bath area

I am looking to purchase a pressure pot from one of our fellow woodworkers in holly springs but don’t think it is worth a five hour drive. Anyone going around that area and out to the eastern side of the state? Thanks in advance
  7. Rjgooden

delta unisaw dust collection

I purchased an older delta model 34-802f anyone have any suggestions on dust collection modifications?
  8. Rjgooden

General table saw

Anyone know anything about general table saws? I am going Tuesday to look at a saw thats supposed to be in great shape and made before they became a foreign manufactured saw. Parts available? Overall dependability? Performance?
  9. Rjgooden

Table saw

I am looking for a two hp and up good used table saw. My grizzly 0478 had a catastrophic failure this am. I would like to maybe go up to a three or more hp if I can.
  10. Rjgooden

Broken trunion

I have a 2007 grizzly 0478 tablesaw with a broken trunion. I called grizzly and the part is discontinued, anyone have any suggestions on what to do? I thought about welding but not sure how accurate and strong that would be. I have no how this got broken I just noticed I was getting burning on...
  11. Rjgooden

Banggood domino machine

So I got one of these knock off domino machines today. Unfortunately it came without any instructions. Anybody have one of these or have a guess on how to use it?
  12. Rjgooden

Wood cookies

Which one of the Sawyer’s on here has larger kiln dried oddly shaped wood cookies for a coffee table?
  13. Rjgooden

Blades for grizzly g0453

I have three sets of blades for a 15 inch planer that I don’t need anymore since I went shelix. Two have been used and one is brand new still sealed in package. I will take 35.00 for all three set. I am in Bath, nc. Will ship if you pay postage.
  14. Rjgooden

shellix head

I finally received my byrd shellix head for my grizzly g0453 15 inch planer. I am planning on installing it this weekend, I am wondering if anyone has done this and has any advice on what I should be careful of during installation. I have watched all the youtube videos I can find and it looks...
  15. Rjgooden

Bob's cnc

Does anyone have a Bob"s cnc or know anything about them? I am looking to dip my toe in the cnc pond and I am looking for a cnc to learn on. Thanks, Ron
  16. Rjgooden

zenbot

I am thinking about getting a cnc router, does anyone know anything about a zenbot 48x48 supposed to have everything but the computer with a program. is this a decent machine for starting out? What should I look for when I go to look at it? thanks, Ron
  17. Rjgooden

Titebond III

I am having trouble with my glue ups starting to crack after a month or so. I am wondering what the causes could be. They have been squared up on the jointer and look good for awhile but they seem to separate in random spots. When I take it apart it almost looks like glue failure. I am thinking...
  18. Rjgooden

lumber kiln

I have a rather large 38 inch diameter and about five inch thick oak cookie that I would like to get kiln dried so I can flatten and make a coffee table. My question is where would be the closest place to washington, nc to get this done?
  19. Rjgooden

carvewright cnc

Does anyone have anything to say about the carvewright cnc for wood and plastic? Seems like a less expensive way to get started in the cnc area.
  20. Rjgooden

Kiln drying

I have some cypress from a tree I dropped on my property being milled right now. What I would like to know is where I could get some of it kiln dried? I am in Bath, nc which is about an hour east of Greenville, nc. I would like to stay as close to home as possible, I have about 150bf of 16 foot...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS