Strong Body - Weak Mind - Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I've got a temporary stand to put my new DVR XP on. I just opened the box and decided the safest way to get that piece of Lead:lol: onto the stand is with some help. I need at least one other person and two couldn't hurt:eusa_clap

I might be talked into trading this blade for the help.:eusa_thin

Anyway, I'm home all afternoon today and tomorrow. If you have the time, give me a call at 919-362-3847.

Thanks

DavidF

New User
David
That would be great unless, I get someone to come today. Thanks a lot.:eusa_clap

I could come in today between 3.30 and 4pm, but it would be for a flying visit on my way to collect Carol from the airport (via home to drop off Clara) so if you are all geared up for it we could do it then.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I could come in today between 3.30 and 4pm, but it would be for a flying visit on my way to collect Carol from the airport (via home to drop off Clara) so if you are all geared up for it we could do it then.
That's about when Doug is coming over. If you wouldn't mind, drop by, it's a heavy xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks

cskipper

Cathy
Well - don't keep us in suspense!!!! And are they sharing custody of the blade? (Yeah, I know, I have to get back to work :lol:)

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Steve and I got it up onto its new home in no time. It is the weirdest digital video recorder I have ever seen! :-D Call anytime Steve.

Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors