You might be a redneck if... (Christmas story)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
...a little embarrassed to tell this, because maybe I am becoming a redneck (not that there's anything wrong with that :lol::eusa_danc:):eusa_clap:):eusa_danc:lol:)...

I got an antler from from my brother-in-law as a part of my Christmas present. While, the fact that I was so excited to get the 'turning material' as a present may be what you think concerns me, it is not. It is the fact that I used one of the points to cut the tape to open some of the boxes of my kids gifts :eusa_whis:shocked7fl::eek4wd::nerd6bs::nerd6bs::nerd6bs:

Feliz Navidad...Feliz Navidad
Chris

DaveO

New User
DaveO
:rotflm: :rotflm: :rotflm:

Yep, that's about as Redneck as it comes, short of pickin' you teeth wit you pocket knife (which works really well, I must add :lol: :lol: )

Dave:)

jerrye

New User
Jerry
Rent and watch "No Time For Sergeants" starring Andy Griffith. One of those games no parent would prolly let us play anymore. Mumbly Peg Mumbypeg
Use basically any whittlin' knife, though the 2-blade Barlow has always been the standard by which all others are measured.

Last edited:

Eaglesc

New User
Eagle
Rent and watch "No Time For Sergeants" starring Andy Griffith. One of those games no parent would prolly let us play anymore. Mumbly Peg Mumbypeg
Use basically any whittlin' knife, though the 2-blade Barlow has always been the standard by which all others are measured.

I remember the movie, before "Andy" was a sheriff.
The New Barlows are a POS.
I have been using Klein 3 blade (One is a screw driver)
In 12 years using the screwdriver blade to open "Pittsgurgh" joints on duct I only broke one screwdriver blade.Great working mans knife.

jerrye

New User
Jerry
Careful Eagle, you're dating yourself! Yeah, I have an older model Barlow and it's decent. For my daily user I have two: a Superknife and a 4-blader with one blade a punch/awl and one blade serrated. Do you have a link/pic for the Klein you have? Not that I NEED another knife...

Eaglesc

New User
Eagle
Don't know if this'll work,
29638.gif

Here's a link to a site that sells them
Klein Tools, Inc. 3-Blade Pocket Knife - Klein Tools, Inc. 1550-6 - TWAcomm.com, Inc. but there is guy who does the flea market circuit and I usually pay $15.00 for a new one from him.
I also use it to cut fiberglass and the carbide sharpener doesn't have any mercy on the carbon blade.
The older ones made by Klein are the best.The new ones by Camillus don't seem to last as long.

jerrye

New User
Jerry
Is Camden near Anderson? The Jockey Lot there used to be AWESOME. LOML's family is from Clinton, and we used to run over to Anderson to go to the Jockey Lot. Do you know if it's still there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS