WWG Photos to NCWW Done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
They are all moved, thumbnails created and Medium images created. All original tiles, descriptions, date, etc were also transferred intact. Thanks to a kind concession on the part of the ex-WWGers, I didn't have to recreate their album structures:eusa_danc Thank you. If you see any problems with the pictures that were transferred, please report them in this thread. If you are having any other problems, galleries, uploading, forums, etc. Please post them in the problems and bugs forum or the How Do I forum as appropriate. You also might want to read the various sticky posts in this forum for a sense of how conduct ourselves,etc.

Now with all that said, let say that it took me 5 days concerted effort to do what should have taken 5-8 hours. If i was working for me, I would have fired me. That has to be the worst DBA performance of life. It sure is great that I don't do this crap for a living anymore:BangHead: :BangHead:

Anyway it's done.
:neener:

bluewing92

New User
Norm
One of the pictures that was transferred titled "Sewing Cabinet 1" is displayed as a thumbnail of someone’s drill press, I think. However when I click on the thumbnail it displays a larger picture of the sewing cabinet. Hope I’m not being to nit-picky, thought you may want to know.
I have questions on deleting duplicates but will ask those questions in the problems and bugs forum or the How Do I forum.
Thank again for all you have done.

bluewing92

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
One of the pictures that was transferred titled "Sewing Cabinet 1" is displayed as a thumbnail of someone’s drill press, I think. However when I click on the thumbnail it displays a larger picture of the sewing cabinet. Hope I’m not being to nit-picky, thought you may want to know.
I have questions on deleting duplicates but will ask those questions in the problems and bugs forum or the How Do I forum.
Thank again for all you have done.

bluewing92

No you are not being picky and thanks for letting me know. I'll look into it

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Fixed! This is one you and any others who have that kind of problem can fix themselves. Click on the picture. Click on Edit Photo then click on Rebuild Thumbnail

bluewing92

New User
Norm
Thank you Steve. :eusa_clap It will take time to learn all the idiosyncrasies of this system.:eusa_thin Especially for us computer challenged people.:BangHead:

Joe Lyddon

New User
Joe Lyddon
Fixed! This is one you and any others who have that kind of problem can fix themselves. Click on the picture. Click on Edit Photo then click on Rebuild Thumbnail

Steve,

Thank you for all the work you did getting our pics moved...

Worked out great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors