WTB - Laguna Driftmaster Fence

Phillip Mitchell

Phillip
User
These bandsaw fences were discontinued some time ago and I should have gotten one then, but I still want one and figured I’d throw it out there.

Looking for lightly used or new in box

I’m in the Boone area but have family in Raleigh and Charlotte areas that could pickup and hold for me until I visit.

Send me a message here or email/text/call if you have one you’d like to sell.

phillip@stillwaterwoodworks.com
828-964-7105

Phillip

creasman

Jim
Staff member
Corporate Member
I've been considering one of these as well, and was disappointed to find they had been discontinued. I did see a post on Sawmill Creek of a user that built a tall fence for resawing. You may be interested in this option: Tall Bandsaw Rollerboard.

BTW, you should not post your phone number or personal email. The post can be seen by anyone (not just forum members). Best to invite interested parties to PM you, instead.

Phillip Mitchell

Phillip
User
I have no issues with posting my business email and phone number on a public forum. That information is easily obtainable. I appreciate the concern, though.

Turtlewood

New User
Kevin
Hey Phillip, I have a Driftmaster that I bought for my 17" Grizzly that I never installed. It's new in box, but the box was open in my garage attic so it is a bit dusty. Still has the manufacturing grease on the chrome rail.

Sent you a txt to your phone number.

Turtlewood

New User
Kevin
Hey Jim, thanks for your interest. I had reached out to Phillip directly and I think the fence is spoken for. If it falls through I will let you know.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS