WTB - 55 gallon plastic drums

Status
Not open for further replies.

wapitiscat

New User
Todd Earnhardt
Hey,

When you all aren't making sawdust, where do you buy your 55 gal. plastic drums? I'm looking for 2-10. Preferably food grade and open head. Also not too far away from Raleigh so pick up would be an option.

Todd

DaveO

New User
DaveO
There is also a guy on Hwy 401 heading north, around the 540 area, that has many for sale. I am not sure of the price, but he has several hundred.
Dave:)

J

jeff...

I'm looking for 2-10. Preferably food grade and open head. Also not too far away from Raleigh so pick up would be an option.

"Food grade" Thinking what a great beer (home brew) carboy that would make !

Dutchman

New User
Buddy
I use to be able to get plastic drums from the plant when they would finish with a drum of glue. They made "cheap" floats to use under the floating part of my pier when I lived at High Rock. Of course that was back when we still made factory furniture in the US.

J

jeff...

I could also use one for those drums to store my band mill blades in. Hanging them up on some nails in the shop is getting a little dangerous. Not to mention the like to bite ya, when you least expect it...

Tom Dunn

New User
Tom Dunn
401 Video is the place DaveO is referring to I believe. Steel drums also.
The plastics make a decent basis for a dog house. Put it on a little built up pallet, flat wood roof for the dog to hang out on. Knew a guy with 50 + or - beagles and thats how every doghouse was set up.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I forgot about that place. I was actually refering to a guys house up near 540, but your right 401 Video sells everything and anything under the sun.
Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS