WTB 115" bandsaw blade in Wilmington

Papachad

Papachad
Senior User
By chance does anyone have a 115" bandsaw blade (preferably 3/8" or 1/4") in Wilmington they want to part with? Or know of where I can get one locally? Had a blade snap and I need to finish this project before Friday. Hoping to avoid driving 2 hours to woodcraft in Raleigh.

Cheers!

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Broken band saw blades can sometimes be welded. Not sure that there are any sharpening services in your area but check with them. You can also search the members directory for other wood workers near you. Maybe you can make a shop visit and get your cuts done.

DIYGUY

New User
Mark
By chance does anyone have a 115" bandsaw blade (preferably 3/8" or 1/4") in Wilmington they want to part with? Or know of where I can get one locally? Had a blade snap and I need to finish this project before Friday. Hoping to avoid driving 2 hours to woodcraft in Raleigh.

Cheers!
Timberwolf is located in NC and they will ship you what you need overnight if necessary. Their quality is excellent.
> Check that - located in NY, sorry!

Papachad

Papachad
Senior User
Thanks guys, ended up just running up to Raleigh to grab 2 blades this time. I'll definitely look into Klingspor next time!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors