WS3000 Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
I don't have a problem with the ad, but the post commenting on the ad is getting heated. Personally, I think the seller is being up front about making some $$$ on his winfall and I think if he had not mentioned it, no one would have noticed!

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
I doubt that. Since the WS3000 sale was so recent it was bound to be noticed. I did. It does not violate any rules but as noted in the thread it goes against the spirit of NCWW to a certain extent.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
It is in bad taste in my opinion. I originally lost out and my order was cancelled. Had HD not been so kind as to fulfill their sale then I would NOT by one from someone on this site that possibly bought the one that I lost to make a $50.00 profit on them. And it does go against the grain of NCWW.

jmtcw

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Bad taste but legal. I would suggest Doug you PM the seller and ask him to close the ad.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Legal, yes.
Right - not for me to say.
Interesting posts, lots of redundancy.

I don't like the feel of this at all, personally.
A mistake was made, the company stood up and tried to make it right. Someone posted on here and helped the glut of "me too's"... some turn a good intent to self profit on our site.
Just kinda chafes me all around.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
I plan on typing a reply to post in this thread. (I will forward for BoD review) Then maybe we should close it. I also got a PM from wayne that we need to decide what to do with. I will forward momentarily.

Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS