Workshop Closeout Sale

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
I'm offering all of the remaining tools and supplies from a deceased friends shop. It is located about 5 miles from the picnic site in The Preserve subdivision. All of the power tools have been sold. I plan to be there before and after the picnic. I'll be posting pictures of what's there periodically beginning now.

If you're local to the area, I'll be glad to meet you there before the picnic by appointment.

All reasonable offers will be accepted.
Bob

Leg vise made in one of Pop-Pop's workshops.
$50. Can bring to picnic.

leg vise 1.jpgleg vise 2.jpg

Measuring, layout tools and drill bits

maeasuring tools 1.jpgmaeasuring tools 2.jpg

Last edited:

J_Graham

Graham
Corporate Member
Out of curiosity Bob, are you selling pieces or as a lot? I would be interested in a couple of things if they are available individually.

Dreuxgrad

Ed
Senior User
I'm offering all of the remaining tools and supplies from a deceased friends shop. It is located about 5 miles from the picnic site in The Preserve subdivision. All of the power tools have been sold. I plan to be there before and after the picnic. I'll be posting pictures of what's there periodically beginning now.

If you're local to the area, I'll be glad to meet you there before the picnic by appointment.

All reasonable offers will be accepted.
Bob

Leg vise made in one of Pop-Pop's workshops.
$50. Can bring to picnic.

View attachment 228058View attachment 228059

Measuring, layout tools and drill bits

View attachment 228060View attachment 228061
Was this TT's ?

ChemE75

Tom
User
If available I could definitely use the spoke shave, 12" stainless square and 24" ruler, possibly other stuff once you post it. Are you taking names with offers and holding the stuff or just first come/first served on day of picnic? What if something comes up and we can't make it to the picnic? (I may have a family conflict that I was not expecting - just unclear right now).

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
If available I could definitely use the spoke shave, 12" stainless square and 24" ruler, possibly other stuff once you post it. Are you taking names with offers and holding the stuff or just first come/first served on day of picnic? What if something comes up and we can't make it to the picnic? (I may have a family conflict that I was not expecting - just unclear right now).
I'll be glad to take names and reasonable offers and hold the items for pickup on May 18th, before, during or after the picnic. Also, as mentioned, I am willing to show and sell by appointment. I live only 15 minutes away from the shop.

Last edited:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors