Work Tables?? {Pic's added}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
Ok here's the deal.I've worked out a deal "bartered" with a guy at his woodshop.I clean up his backlot for wwing tools:icon_cheers.He has some work tables that are built out of 2x6s."Legs,stringers and cross braces".I don't want to throw them away:no:.I just can't use them.Well don't have the room.(YOU) will have to replace the tops.But these tables are 4x8,and stout.If you are interested shoot me a pm.Hopefully we can work something out.OH yea the best part about it is they are free.So if you can let me know asap.
Hope this works. Here is a shot of 3 tables stacked on my trailer.

Last edited:

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
Re: Work Tables??

Come on folks.Someone MUST be able to use them:icon_scra.If 4' is too wide you can cut them in half and have a 2x8 table.They would be great to line the shop with.I jut don't have the room:no:.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member

Robert, this is a great offer, truly in the spirit of NCWW :eusa_clap :eusa_clap It might help if you provided some details on the location and maybe a picture. I'm sure there are lots of people who are interested, but nobody wants to sign up and then feel awkward if the table isn't quite what they needed.

Dragon

New User
David

If you're having trouble giving away work tables, I might ought to rethink an offer I was about to put down.:dontknow: I have a potential line on some steel framed, MAPLE TOPPED workbenches/shop tables but they ain't coming to me fer free.:eusa_thin I may buy them anyway and just sit on them.:cool: I've seen these same workbenches sell retail for over $300 and I know I can get them for far less than that.:XXcompute

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood

Robert, this is a great offer, truly in the spirit of NCWW :eusa_clap :eusa_clap It might help if you provided some details on the location and maybe a picture. I'm sure there are lots of people who are interested, but nobody wants to sign up and then feel awkward if the table isn't quite what they needed.

Your right Bas.The tables are in Gastonia NC right now.I can move them to my place near Mt.Holly.If any one is interested.They came out of a cabinet shop.Like I said the frames are 2x6s with the legs being laminated 2x6s.I'll see about getting a pic or 2 this week.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy

I think that the offer is more than gracious Robert. But I have a 32' x 40' shop and right now I don't have the room for 'em, most people have much smaller shops. I suppose someone like Scott Smith might have the room though :gar-La;.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS