Work Sharp 3000 @ HomeDepot.com $77.19 Total

Status
Not open for further replies.

garybushey

New User
Gary
Can you do me a favor and post the entire URL. I went to the home page and searched for "Work Sharp 3000" but it shows out of stock for me on two different computers.

Thanks

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Shoot. When I put one in my cart it says "This item is no longer available online".

Missed it by this much.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Just ordered my wife's Christmas present:gar-Bi. Course she just ordered me a mink coat:rotflm::rotflm:

Bought my wife a band saw one year. Next year she bought me a diamond ring. Funny, it didn't fit my finger, but it sure fits her nicely. :rotflm:

Bill

sushinutnc

New User
Mike
I was going to buy one last night, but was surprised to find my credit card company decided to cancel and reissue my card yesterday ("A recent merchant database compromise may have put your account at risk.") Another impulse buy averted.

JonT

New User
Jon
You guys who lamented missing the deal earlier might want to give it another try. As of 11pm, they're available again. I was able to put one in my online shopping cart and the status shows as "Backordered. This item is currently not in stock. We'll ship it as soon as it becomes available. Your credit card will not be billed until the item ships."

Update 28Dec 4pm: Pfffft. So much for that. They cancelled my order today (along with a few hundred others'...)

FlyingRon

Ron
You guys who lamented missing the deal earlier might want to give it another try. As of 11pm, they're available again. I was able to put one in my online shopping cart and the status shows as "Backordered. This item is currently not in stock. We'll ship it as soon as it becomes available. Your credit card will not be billed until the item ships."

I got my order in this morning, but now it's back to OUT OF STOCK and there's no ADD TO CART button on the item.

bluthart

New User
Brian
Got mine today! I have already sharpened some chisels and a hand plane blade that is over 50 years old. I can't believe how sharp they are, and it's my first try. This seems like a very good sharpener.

bigcat4t9r

New User
Randy
I too was one of the unfortunates who had a backorder cancelled - was going to get one for my dad and FIL.

Already have one and it does a good job for me, super fast but I can do better with my waterstones/lapping film (I'm sharpening-retentive).

The main problem I have is my wheel has a wobble to it so it is super easy to dub/scratch edges and backs. Got the wide-blade attachment and that helps some along with a pedal power switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors