work in progress--walnut dining room table

Status
Not open for further replies.

benwise

New User
Ben
NC woodworker in need of moral support--I'm staring down some major sanding, a lot of finishing work, and then I'll probably break my back moving the dang thing into the dining room. It's massive!

bw_UnfinishedTable.JPG

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
That's looking way too good to not finish! Just think about how beautiful it will look once it's in your dining room!

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Just think about the whole family sitting down for dinner around that awesome table that you built with your own two hands. :widea: It don't get any better then that. :eusa_danc

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Looking really good so far. Please keep us posted as you finish it up. One thing that I noticed that you might consider, if it won't mess with you leg/foot jointery, is to cut a round corner where the foot upright meets the horizontal. I see that area as being a big time shin dinger. A soft curve might not leave as much of a mark.
JMTCW,
Dave:)

Sealeveler

Tony
Corporate Member
You done good job there.You've got a mammoth finishing job ahead of you.I can't even finish a plaque without dust the size of gravel in it.Tony

dpsnyder

New User
Dan
Hang in there! I finally finished a table that had been in varius stages of completion for months. That is going to look AWESOME one you finish it up. I'll bet that grain just pops out of there. That is a lot of wood!

Good luck, keep us posted,
Dan

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Hang in there Ben = I see that little one that you are holding- just think of how proud he will be when his friends come over and he tells them that my dad made this wirh his own hands - great job :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS