Woodworking magazines need a new home

chgorugbyref

Jonathan
Corporate Member
I have accumulated quite a few woodworking magazines over time and now they need a new home. When I had space to have them out and accessible, I would look at them regularly. It’s been a couple of years and now they need a new home. These would make an awesome Christmas gift (hint, hint).

I have a complete (I think) set of Fine Woodworking through early 2020. Can‘t promise they are all there but pretty close. I also have a pretty good number of Popular Woodworking, Wood Magazine, and maybe a couple of random American Woodworkers. There are enough to keep you busy reading for years…..

Here’s the deal - you pay what you think is fair for what you’d like (cash, PayPal). We could even work out a trade (piece of wood, bottle of Blanton’s etc). Make an offer! Heck, if you think I should just give them to you, convince me. I really just want these to go to a good home where someone can enjoy them as I have.

I’d prefer not to piecemeal it ( no “I’d like the January 1995 issue….), but if you only want the FWWs for example, cool. I also won’t ship because that would be cost prohibitive and a pain. I’m in Raleigh near Wake Forest and could meet you or Pony Express it. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you
Jonathan

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Maybe there is a school or training program with a budding library that would be interested if a member here is not.

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
I've got a 97-year-old woodworker friend who would enjoy the Popular WW, American WW and Wood magazines. What can we work out on those?
Thanks.
Bob

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS