Woodworking Inspiration - Octapult

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
Pretty neat ... not sure I'd want to try to figure out how to build it, but definitely like seeing what people come up with.

Glennbear

Glenn
Truly amazing :eusa_clap I still have all my marbles but I misplaced the bag so I find myself dropping a few from time to time :rotflm:

Dragon

New User
David
Let's see........beef that little mug up a bit, figure out how to get 'em all in a line, and ya got yerself one whing dingy of a stray cat chaser. :rolf: Until something better comes along I'll just stick to my full-auto paintball gun.

JOAT

New User
Theo
This particular one was done for a fee and is now on permanent display in a middle school. The guy makes his living as a professional musicial, apparently of some renown. There's other stuff of his on youtube, including his quadrapult (four shooter), and what I consider much harder to construct, his rotapult (one shooter). Look on youtube.

Personally after looking at this a few times, and looking close, it shouldn't be near as complicated to duplicate as it looks. The really hard part was thinking it up and making the first one, but even then I think the rotapult was harder. I've got it pretty well figured out but one or three pieces, once I get them figured out I think I'll try one, or at least try to start on one.
:rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS