Woodshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rickc

Anyone else catch the nice article in the N&O this morning about the high school woodshop class? Nice write up. In today's electronic age it is good to see a shop class can still not only generate interest - but be so successful. Many kudos! :eusa_clap

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Read the article too, Rick!

I found it very encouraging that there is still a lot of interest for the art out there among our young folks!:eusa_danc What I found very interesting was the mention that the number of young ladies enrolling is on a steady increase!:eusa_clap I just hope that these classes continue to be well funded and continue!

Wayne

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
My daughter spends more time in my shop then my son. He likes to work on the computer and she likes to work with her hands, When she was little she help me on ever project I did remolding our old house and in shop also. She still comes out and helps or makes something.

M

McRabbet

Could someone in the Raleigh area look the article up on the N&O website and provide a link so the rest of us outside the Triangle might have a chance to read it too? Thanks in advance.

Rob

M

McRabbet

Thanks, Nick -- Very good article -- Yow's students have many winning pieces in national competitions and his efforts are to be applauded.

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors