woodpeck router table inserts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nativespec

New User
David
I have not seen that but I like the way the sizing plates install. I have an aluminum Bench Dog but they have to be bolted in which means more set-up time.

pcooper

Phillip Cooper
Corporate Member
I have one, would like to have another for my other router table. Those are really great!!! My only suggestion would be get a router lift with the plate, don't just get a plate. I have the other cheaper plates that came with my tables and while they are good, the lift was the thing I missed. The aluminum plate and lift assembly is well worth the money.

Sully

New User
jay
Another vote for a lift instead of just a plate. Yeah, it's more expensive. But it's cheaper to buy just one lift than to buy a plate and then buy a lift later.:eusa_danc

I have the plunge lift with a Dewalt beast mounted under it. :eusa_clap Smooth as silk to raise and lower. It has nice ball-bearing side mounted plungers that snug the plate into the hole. The twist-lock inserts are a nice touch.

bman

New User
barry
thanks guys their plunge lift for my Bosch 1619 looks like way to go for a less than 200 bucks i don't see how you can go wrong just needed some first hand knowledge of the product :icon_thum i have fount that the (plastic plates flex too much with that heavy router.... thing is a beast ) maybe we can get it next month :eusa_pray for an SALE spent the tool budget this month:cry:

thanks again you guys on this forum are great :eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors