Woodcraft Discount Cards - misunderstanding

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
There has been a misunderstanding about the Raleigh Woodcraft Discount Card. Some members and store employees thought that they were a one time use type of thing and the cards were given up or were collected. They were intended to be used anytime, multiple times through the 26th of July 2006. With Tom's announcement of the sale on on the 27th, you can now see why they expired on the 26th

Anyway, if you gave up your card, just print it out again:icon_thum Sorry for the misunderstanding

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Hey, can I combine the 10% discount on the 27th with the 10% discount card Tom gave me at the picnic for a 20% discount?:eusa_thin

Don't bother responding Tom...........I already now the answer.:lol: Seriously, I really appreciate the discount offers that the Raleigh WC store has been offering.

D L

M

McRabbet

Hey, if I'd been at the picnic as originally planned and could combine that discount with the NCWW.net discount and the 10% more on the 27th and then add my Woodcraft "Birthday this Month" discount of 10%, I'd be close to having them pay me to take stuff off their hands....:lol:

Rob

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Ray Martin said:
Birthday this month?? Do we get a discount for getting older?

Ray

Yeap..........WC gives me a 10% discount every November whether I need it or not.:eusa_danc

D L

DavidF

New User
David
I'll be spending my money and 10% on the PC HVLP conversion gun so need to get up there this week end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors