Wood for sale

Kjust

New User
Ken
I need to sell some of my wood collection. I have Lacewood, redwood, zebrawood, and if interested, please contact me I will send photos and prices. Thanks.

jfynyson

Jeremy
User
I'm in the WS area as well and interested if you could send prices & photos. I just responded to your ask for help on adding photos

Kjust

New User
Ken
Jeremy, I have seen Lacewood and Leopard wood and they both look the same to me so I’m not sure. My last word is 1 inch thick 4 inches wide it is $15 a square foot.

cyclopentadiene

Update your profile with your name
User
Leopard wood/lacewood is quarter-sawn and the grain is amazing. However, I know from experience, all of the figure disappears if you turn the material on a lathe. It is only useful for flat work if you want the figure

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Leopard wood/lacewood is quarter-sawn and the grain is amazing. However, I know from experience, all of the figure disappears if you turn the material on a lathe. It is only useful for flat work if you want the figure
You do get a streak on both side of the turning. For an example of Leopard/lacewood see the raffle prize list and the bowl that Charlie has donated. The center ring should catch your eye, See the spots?

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors