Who monitors the account management e-mails?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
I messed up my automated filing system for any e-mails coming "webmaster@ncwoodworker.net". Finally figured out why I wasn't getting any messages!

I know several people are on the distribution list for this account, but I was curious - has anyone followed up on things like deleted registrations? For example, a new user called DAW was removed because he didn't meet membership requirements, even though he lives in SC.

Is there a way we can close the loop on this, to make sure we don't have multiple people handling the same e-mail (bad) or nobody handling the e-mail (worse)? Looking for suggestions here.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Dave and I are working that list, last time I looked he had cleaned it up. That was Saturday. I can check the list but you were on the Webmaster email list when I re-did it right after the turn-over. I will double check that tonight.

M

McRabbet

I get the new registrations, but by prior agreement, DaveO and Tracy take the lead on them. I do want to stay on the distribution because it allows me to see the demographics of who is hitting us as new or potential users. Thanks.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I generally reply to folks who send e-mails about their deleted registrations, especially when it's a valid error, and not just someone griping. In DAW's case he had a typo in his zip code that caused him to be bounced. There has been others like that, and most will re-register once told of their error.
What I need to remember to do is CC my replies back to the webmaster e-mail so others will know it's been handled...sometime I forget to do that.

Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS