What type barrel or shop fan do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
I think the noise level goes up with the more air you move. I've been wanted to get out in the shop but with the "heat bubble" as the call it it's just been to hot... the heat bubble is supposed to leave us in the Midwest this week so I'll get back in the shop then.

danmart77

Dan
Corporate Member
I like ceiling fans best for year round use. After this heat spell, I'm looking at a split system to deal with the humidity. I'm not in a rush so I'll keep looking for now.

For my 65th birthday, my wife said she'll buy me one if I don't find one before the big day.

Dan

JimD

Jim
Senior User
I don't have anything in my shop garage but I can usually catch a breeze that helps some with the back door and the garage door on the front both open. I will probably add a box fan with a couple furnace filters on it at some point to both clean the air some and move it. Eventually maybe a window unit. The garage is well insulated so even a small unit should make a big difference. But I like having the doors open too. I worked all morning Saturday but had to take breaks Saturday and Sunday afternoon. But I can still work a couple hours at a time so I can get things done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS