We are asking for your support

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Good morning everyone,
I’m writing this to ask for your help. We are promoting our annual raffle with over $13,000 in prizes. Tickets are on sale for $5 a piece with the drawing happening at our annual picnic May 18th at Seaforth Beach recreation area in the Jordan Lake State Park area of North Carolina. You need not be present to win but we would love to see you there. I will post links at the bottom for your convenience.
We have a goal of raising everything we need to operate this organization financially and to build our financial stability for the future. You, no matter your user status are the beneficiary of these efforts. We will unveil the plans about what we want to continue and implement for the site and the organization at the picnic as a part of our annual business meeting.
So a couple of requests, if you haven’t purchased raffle tickets yet then please do so and support our efforts to improve this site and grow in our ability to further education in woodworking. And two, if you’re planning on joining us at the picnic please RSVP by following the links provided below. It is important to RSVP so we can have the correct amount of the food provided by NCWW.
If you are going to bring a side dish or a dessert please fill out the what are you bringing to the picnic poll.

1712841356920.png

Please use the poll to RSVP.

Id like to thank you for your time. I hope y’all will please support this site by purchasing raffle tickets and I hope you win!

I look forward to seeing everyone at the picnic!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors