Warm Welcome!

Kirsti K

New User
Kirsti
I attended the Sunny Scroller's meeting at the Cary Klingspor for the first time last Sunday.
Thanks so much for all who were in attendance that made me feel so welcome and answered SO MANY beginner questions.
As a fairly new transplant to NC it was so nice to meet such kind, knowledgeable and talented people. Your pieces were amazing and really inspired me! I'm looking forward to the next meeting!

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
Sorry I missed the meeting Kirsti. I was busy giving some turning pointers to some fellow woodworkers on the lathe! I'll catch you at the next meeting most likely.
Welcome!

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
Kirsti, I sent you a private message. It was nice meeting you. I am very happy you found us here!

Artisan Pirate

Artisan Pirate
Corporate Member
Welcome! I haven't attended the Sunny Scrollers meetings but, I am happy to assist anyone on their scroll saw journey!

mpholway

Board of Directors, Events Director
Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome to the group, Kristi. We (my wife and I) are just starting to get into scroll work ourselves.

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
Welcome! You'll find lots of great people and information here also. You'll find scroll saw info and everything else here.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors