Wanted: Rockler T-Track 16"+

Ralrick

New User
Rick
Does anyone have an extra piece of Rockler T-track (Blue color). I built a drill press table and I am short one piece of T-Track. If you have a piece that is 16" or longer in the Raleigh/Cary area and would like to sell it, please let me know as I'd love to pick it up today to get this table completed.

Thanks in advance,
Rick

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
Does anyone have an extra piece of Rockler T-track (Blue color). I built a drill press table and I am short one piece of T-Track. If you have a piece that is 16" or longer in the Raleigh/Cary area and would like to sell it, please let me know as I'd love to pick it up today to get this table completed.

Thanks in advance,
Rick
Does it have to be Rockler? Does it have to be blue?

If you haven't routed out the slot, maybe a 'generic' piece would do.

Amazon's got some blue Rockler:
Rockler 4ft. Universal T Track – Blue T Tracks Woodworking is Perfect for Workbenches, Jigs, & Machine Tables – Stacked T Slot Accepts 5/16” T-Bolts, ¼” T-Bolts - Woodworking Tools and Accessories
$25.99 Delivered

But Powertech BLUE's cheaper:
POWERTEC 71118 Double-Cut Profile Universal T-Track with Predrilled Mounting Holes(2-Pack), 24"
4.7 out of 5 stars 2,461
400+ bought in past month
$18.99$18.99
One-Day
FREE delivery Tomorrow, Jul 22
OR

POWERTEC 71170 17-Piece Universal T-Track Kit w/ 48-Inch T Track and 16-piece 5/16"-18 Hardware kit $27.33

OR, in silver:
DuBois 51010, 24" Double-Cut Profile Universal T-Track with Predrilled Mounting Holes, 2-Pack, Silver

3.0 out of 5 stars 2
$17.89$17.89
One-Day

Last edited:

HMH

Heath Hendrick
Senior User
Hi Rick - probably not super convenient for you, but in a pinch, I live in Sanford, and am working from home today. I have a spare stick of Rockler track I’m sure. Shoot me a PM if you need it, and I’ll confirm length, pull it out, etc.

Ralrick

New User
Rick
Does it have to be Rockler? Does it have to be blue?

If you haven't routed out the slot, maybe a 'generic' piece would do.

Amazon's got some blue Rockler:
Rockler 4ft. Universal T Track – Blue T Tracks Woodworking is Perfect for Workbenches, Jigs, & Machine Tables – Stacked T Slot Accepts 5/16” T-Bolts, ¼” T-Bolts - Woodworking Tools and Accessories
$25.99 Delivered

But Powertech BLUE's cheaper:
POWERTEC 71118 Double-Cut Profile Universal T-Track with Predrilled Mounting Holes(2-Pack), 24"
4.7 out of 5 stars 2,461
400+ bought in past month
$18.99$18.99
One-Day
OR

POWERTEC 71170 17-Piece Universal T-Track Kit w/ 48-Inch T Track and 16-piece 5/16"-18 Hardware kit $27.33

OR, in silver:
DuBois 51010, 24" Double-Cut Profile Universal T-Track with Predrilled Mounting Holes, 2-Pack, Silver

3.0 out of 5 stars 2
$17.89$17.89
One-Day
Thanks Charles - I was hoping to find a Rockler piece today but will order a piece if I can’t find one. I’m going out of town tomorrow and was just trying to get it done.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS