WANTED - Parf guide borrow or rental

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Does anyone have a parf guide that you would be willing to borrow or rent?

Martin Roper

Martin
Senior User
I was able to borrow one a while back for my MFT-style workbench. It was amazingly accurate.

1702599139379.png

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Now that I know what it is it turns out that I also have one if you need it and if I can find it buried in my messy shop.

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Now that I know what it is it turns out that I also have one if you need it and if I can find it buried in my messy shop.
Thank you Ken, let me know if you can find it.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I found it. It was actually where I expected it to be. It is the Woodpecker's Hole Boring Jig.

PM me your address and as soon as I find a box that it will fit in, I'll put it in the mail to you. No rush returning it as it is not something I will use very often.

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I found it. It was actually where I expected it to be. It is the Woodpecker's Hole Boring Jig.

PM me your address and as soon as I find a box that it will fit in, I'll put it in the mail to you. No rush returning it as it is not something I will use very often.
PM sent

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Got it sent today. Should be there Tuesday. Sent the tracking number via PM.

Sure is nice to live in a small town. Only two people in line before me at the post office. If I was still in Cary it would have taken two hours to get to the counter this time of year.

In thinking about it, I will never use it again so no need to return it once you're done with your project. If you no longer need it just pay it forward and give it to somebody else that can use it.

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thank you SO much Ken and hopefully I can find the next person who can benefit from it!

JRedding

John
Corporate Member
Don’t mean to hijack, but I’m going to start building a carving bench and this was one of the things I just started looking for when I saw this thread. Happy to borrow, buy, whatever. No rush, as I’m still in the design stage.

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Don’t mean to hijack, but I’m going to start building a carving bench and this was one of the things I just started looking for when I saw this thread. Happy to borrow, buy, whatever. No rush, as I’m still in the design stage.
John,
As Ken mentioned we now have a NCWW Goodwill Woodpeckers hole boring jig: Hole-Boring Jig
You are next in line!

JRedding

John
Corporate Member
Thanks Hank. I think you are within about an hour or so of me (I’m in Charlotte) so just let me know when you’re done. No rush at all.

Rushton

Rush
Senior User
Hank and John, if possible, I'd like to get in the queue to borrow the NCQQ Goodwill Woodpeckers hole boring jig. I'm now down in Huntsville, so I'll reimburse for shipping.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS