Vintage Planes

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
A woman came to Klingspor in Cary wanting to sell her late husband's hand planes. I AM NOT INVOLVED with this! Please contact her directly if interested.

The planes are Stanley/Bailey #2, #3 (3), #4 (4), #5, #5 1/2, #6, #7, #8, #10 1/2.
Sargent VBM 22"
Small wod planes with Wachambers burned in it,
Veritas
Stanley #260 level
Brass Shavers (3)
Wood moulding planes (3)
Stanley Liberty Bell 15"
Ohio Tool Co. 0 220

Please do not contact me as the only other information I have is that she really needs the money so be kind. Thanks.

Attachments

• 20230527_112302.jpg
    20230527_112302.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 170
Last edited by a moderator:

J_Graham

Graham
Corporate Member
Seems there wasn't much left by tonight. Full set of Stanleys pictured that she has a potential buyer for the whole set. Decent sargeant 22 if you're in the market for one

Craptastic

Matt
Corporate Member
At this point you should probably remove her contact information since this site is rather public.

Looks like you did now (or a modmin got it).

Thanks for getting that info out Monday though. My guess is somebody made a steal of a bulk purchase price for most of the lot.

Last edited:

J_Graham

Graham
Corporate Member
At this point you should probably remove her contact information since this site is rather public.

Looks like you did now (or a modmin got it).

Thanks for getting that info out Monday though. My guess is somebody made a steal of a bulk purchase price for most of the lot.
She told me her kids had actually decided to take a few of the duplicates for themselves. She is asking $1500 for the set (2, 3, 4, 5, 5 1/2, 6, 7, 8, 10 1/2.) Unfortunately a bit out of my range. But a decent set for someone if they are willing to pay.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors