used semi truck brake drums. free to good home

lastgoodusername

New User
lastgoodusername
I have several of these. Google their other uses, besides brake drums and you will see they are pretty handy. They weigh in at around 90 lbs. Great grinder/tool bases, woodstoves , firepits. I am in the trucking business and I have these from time to time. Probable have around 5 or 6 now. You can reach me at 336-622-1407. I live between Siler City and Liberty. Thanks, Johnny

cjh

New User
chris
Hi Johnny,

Could I drive over for a couple? I've been taking some forging classes and am ready to build one for my place.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Woodcrest Farm looks very interesting, just wish it weren't so far; I no longer enjoy long drives. I love blacksmithing but haven't done it for many years. The first thing we were taught in Ag Mechanics in high school was blacksmithing. We had a very nice open hearth forge and 2 100 lb. anvils. In those days forges and anvils could be bought for just a few dollars. Wish I still had one.

cjh

New User
chris
Met Johnny yesterday and picked some of these up. He's a great guy that takes after my own heart for reuse and reducing waste.

lastgoodusername

New User
lastgoodusername
Enjoyed the visit as well. I know it may take "forever" to get your projects done, but please post them. Looking forward to your forge design.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS