Turnings for the wife to take across the pond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
These are a couple of trinkets for the wife to take home to scotland when she goes on wensday.
The back scratcher is made from Burmese rosewood and the pen(thanks to Sawduster) is pueple heart.

Thanks
Mark

DSC_0092.JPG

DSC_0094.JPG

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
Can these be traded for a good single malt?

You know I send this stuff over and she brings me back a bottle almost every time. I have some very nice Laphrog. I have a bottle of black watch given to me by my pappy in law when my oldest was borne (20 years old when bottled) Ive had for 23 years now:gar-Bi

sawduster

New User
Robert
dood !! Nice work :notworthy: I really like the backscratcher design :icon_thum Looks like I didn't mess up that mandrel too much when i dropped it :mrgreen:

nblong

New User
Bruce
Mark,

I love that back scratcher. If you don't mind my asking, were is your wife from? When I was in the Navy back in the 80s we were stationed at Holy Loch and lived in a flat in Dunoon right on the waterfront instead of in the Navy's housing. We got to travel all over and had a fantastic time. In fact, our youngest came home with a Scottish accent he kept for a couple of years. The old folks still respected the military back then so much so that I NEVER bought a drink in a pub if I was in uniform. Even without that perk I'd go back in a heartbeat!

I hope your wife has a safe trip.

Bruce

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
I as well was there 35 george st hunters quay. I was there 86-89first time went back and closed the sight doun earlie 090's loved it. She is from grenock.
Thanks
Mark

p.s. Duster mandrell is great thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS