Turning segmented bowls

Redhead

New User
Dick
I'm new to turning segmented bowls. Fellows who got me started are in NH and OH. I'd like to get in touch with someone who has experience doing segmented bowls who's a little closer to Burlington NC.

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
Dick.
I live in Raleigh and have done a few. (Working on my 326th presently). Check out my gallery for some ideas. Let me know if I can help in any way.
Charlie

wndopdlr

wally
Senior User
Dick-

I have had the good fortune of attending one of Charley's classes. There is no better segmented turner in our area. Hope that Charley doesn't read this......we wouldn't want it to go to his head.

Melinapex

Mark
Corporate Member
Dick, go to media, browse albums and filter to Charlie..... I think That's all the steps.... anyway from there you can see his stuff. It just does not get any better than Charlie!

Willemjm

Willem
Corporate Member
Dick-

I have had the good fortune of attending one of Charley's classes. There is no better segmented turner in our area. Hope that Charley doesn't read this......we wouldn't want it to go to his head.
I would second that, however change “in our area” to “the entire world.”

Redhead

New User
Dick
Dick.
I live in Raleigh and have done a few. (Working on my 326th presently). Check out my gallery for some ideas. Let me know if I can help in any way.
Charlie
I'm new to NC WW site. Not sure how to get to your gallery.

One fellow mentioned that you give classes; when, where, how often, how much $?

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Not sure how to get to your gallery.
Click on the 'Media' button, from there you can use the Search feature on the right of the menu bar. Then click 'Search'.

1687262918808.png

This will give you a list of items from the search results.

Another method is to hover over a member's name, and you will see various statistics (number of posts, media, etc. From there, you can click on the number under Media to bring up the items he (or she) has uploaded.
1687263225357.png

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
I'm new to NC WW site. Not sure how to get to your gallery.

One fellow mentioned that you give classes; when, where, how often, how much $?
Dick,
Let me know when you would like to visit my shop and I will show you the procedures that I use.
Whether they are correct, wrong or indifferent, they work for me.
I'm retired so most anytime works for me. Even weekends. Let me know what works for you.
You may have to buy lunch. Lol.
Charlie

Redhead

New User
Dick
Dick,
Let me know when you would like to visit my shop and I will show you the procedures that I use.
Whether they are correct, wrong or indifferent, they work for me.
I'm retired so most anytime works for me. Even weekends. Let me know what works for you.
You may have to buy lunch. Lol.
Charlie
Maybe within the next few weeks I can come over. Lunch sounds good unless you're a vegan. We've got company coming this weekend. So maybe next week.

Unless a doc tells me bad news regards my knees, we're going to try to do some traveling Judy-August. Got to do it before I'm not able to.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors