Trophy Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbdoby

New User
Rick
I got volunteered to build trophy cases for the school our 3 grandsons attend. This was the biggest project I've ever built. The cases are 7' 4" tall and 6' wide. Made of birch with a cherry stain. It was a challenge making these in my small shop. Got lucky unloading these at the school. My son-in-law is the soccer coach and got the team to tote them in. Sorry about the picture quality, took this at 10 p.m. last night after 2 hours of installation.

Trophy_Cases.jpg

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Rick, those turned out GREAT! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Now you better get on your son-in-law to start filling them up. :gar-La;

Glennbear

Glenn
Beautiful work Rick, I would have been a nervous wreck trying to fit that vast acreage of glass. :eek:

Last edited:

rbdoby

New User
Rick
Yeah, I was nervous hauling that much glass. The guys at Dynamic Glass in Mt. Airy went above and beyond the call of duty helping with it. They cut the glass to my measurements without seeing the cases.

gsdoby

New User
Gary
Glad to see you got those delivered and installed. Can't wait to see the "NEXT PROJECT" now that you have some room in the shop:gar-La;:gar-La;

rbdoby

New User
Rick
Glad to see you got those delivered and installed. Can't wait to see the "NEXT PROJECT" now that you have some room in the shop:gar-La;:gar-La;

The "NEXT PROJECT" is trying to find all the stuff I've lost after rearranging my shop to build those behemoths!

cpowell

New User
Chuck
The cases look beautiful, way beyond the standard fare at the schools I've visited.

I am certain I would not have the space to build 2 of them in my shop.

Great job!

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors