Triangle area group purchase - Delta 35-7657 10" ATB 40 tooth blade

Which days can you make it to Mellow Mushroom / Durham for blade pickup?

• Monday 21st

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Tuesday 22nd

• Wednesday 23rd

• Thursday 24th

• Friday 25th

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
I'm setting up a group buy for the Delta 35-7657 saw blade from Cripe Distributing. Shipping cost is $10/ea for one blade, $4/ea for three...down to $3/ea for ten - which would bring the total price down to $20. I won't know the exact cost until I know the final quantity.

If you want in, let my know by Wednesday (June 9) - I'll place the order Thursday. 4 day shipping, so I should have them by the 18th. I'll then call for an RTP lunch bunch the following week (23rd?) to distribute the goodies - probably at Mellow Mushroom in Durham again or maybe somewhere in Brier Creek. Alternatively, you can pick up from my office in RTP (daytime), my home in N Raleigh (evening/weekend) or arrange a PE.

I'll accept payment by cash (preferred), check or PayPal (the latter only if funded by PP balance or checking account).

Chris

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
I'm in for 1. And I vote for the Mushroom again (or Tylers across the "river"). Not becuase I work right there of course... I'm thinking of all those folks coming from the south and west that would have to drive a lot farther to get all the way to Brier Creek! Yeah, that's it.

Travis

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
Ok, so the current list is

me (1)
Mt. Gomer (3)
bobby g (2)
ncguy77 (2)
kooshball (1)
jlimey (2)

For a total of 11...which should get us down to the $20/ea target. I'll place the order tomorrow morning.

Chris

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
The blades have arrived. I'll add a poll shortly to pick a day to meet next week to distribute. I nominated Mellow Mushroom as the location, which was seconded with no other nominations, so that shall be the place.

As I mentioned in the original post, you can also pick-up from my office in RTP during business hours or my home in N Raleigh nights/weekends.

Chris

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
Thanks again for this Chris! What was the final cost/blade? Need to know how much moolah to paypal ya.

Thanks,

Travis

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
Thanks again for this Chris! What was the final cost/blade? Need to know how much moolah to paypal ya.

Ahhh...yes...I knew I was forgetting something. All together, they came to just shy of $20. 19c shy, IIRC.

I'll take cash or checks upon receipt.

Anyone who wants to paypal the funds can do so using chris.l.merrill@gmail.com . Please note that this account does not accept credit card transactions, so only use this if the transaction will be funded from paypal balance or checking account. TIA!

Chris

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
I've added a poll to choose which day we will meet. It is a multi-select poll, so please select whatever days you could possibly make it. The poll will close Saturday (night, I assume).

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
The poll has indicated a 5-way-tie for choice of day this week. It seems both of us are available every day.

So I've decided on Wednesday for the blade-passing-out ceremony. See you all at Mellow Mushroom at 11:30a! For those who don't now me, I'll be the one with the stack of saw blades under my arm
:rotflm:

Dean Maiorano

New User
Dino
Cripe Distributing is on my Ebay saved sellers list. They are great people with great prices and great service. I've bought many an item from them, usually in bulk offerings. If anyone hasn't checked them out yet, I suggest you do so, you WILL save money.

Dean

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
Cripe Distributing is on my Ebay saved sellers list. They are great people with great prices and great service. I've bought many an item from them, usually in bulk offerings. If anyone hasn't checked them out yet, I suggest you do so, you WILL save money.

Dean

Do they offer better/different deals via eBay than they do on their web site?

Travis

Dean Maiorano

New User
Dino
Honestly Travis, I don't know. They do combine shipping and don't charge handling, on Ebay that's a big deal. I have had them also work out a bulk discount on one sale through Ebay. They are good, honest folk offering good, honest service. All that said, I usually find the best deals on seller's websites but don't tell Ebay I told you that ;)

Dean

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
Honestly Travis, I don't know. They do combine shipping and don't charge handling, on Ebay that's a big deal. I have had them also work out a bulk discount on one sale through Ebay. They are good, honest folk offering good, honest service. All that said, I usually find the best deals on seller's websites but don't tell Ebay I told you that ;)

Dean

Thanks Dean, I appreciate the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS