Traveling Trailers

wndopdlr

wally
Senior User
A couple years ago, this forum promoted a few trailers that traveled to various sites and promoted woodworking. One of the activities was turning pens. I have a box of accumulated pen planks that I would like to ship to somebody if that project is still ongoing. I realize it may be temporarily suspended due to the Covid 19 problem.

I guess my questions are:
Is that program still active?
Who can I get these pen blanks to that can use them?

Moderators-if this is not the correct section of the forum, please feel free to move this where it will do the most good.

Tgillis

Tonika
Corporate Member
If the program is not active anymore, I will gladly take some pen blanks off of your hands.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
The program is still active, as soon as the restrictions are lifted we will return.
The pen turning was not a big draw so we sold all the supplies.

Tonika would be a great person to donate to if you feel so inclined.

Tgillis

Tonika
Corporate Member
Tonika

Where are you located? How many pen blanks do you want? PM me and we will try to work something out.
I'm in High Point and I will take whatever you feel you would like to give me. I'm not picky, they will be beautiful when I get finished with them.

Roy G

Roy
Senior User
Tonika, do you do anything other than pens? I'm asking because I have some thicker scraps like 1 1/2" or 2" thick that would be good for bottle stoppers, etc.

Roy G

Tgillis

Tonika
Corporate Member
Tonika, do you do anything other than pens? I'm asking because I have some thicker scraps like 1 1/2" or 2" thick that would be good for bottle stoppers, etc.

Roy G
I do pens, key chains, bottle stoppers, bowls, cutting boards, humidors, jewelry boxes, picture frames and a bunch of other things too. I do custom work, I am working on a custom desk currently.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS