Tip for cleaning table saw blades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BWSmith

New User
BW
OK,normally there isn't quite so much "extra" flour..........I was in a hurry.

The pie is out baby..........

Gotta say,this is a favorite 'round here come party time.I swear,you can eat the crust with a little ice cream.

Charles Neil

New User
charles
Well seeing how we are from Va, I was thinking of a visit, but seeing as how you only made one pie. Maybe not :BangHead:

BWSmith

New User
BW
Wife and I are spending this Fri night in Winchester..........gonna find some early a.m. eats.We were in Abingdon last w/end........going to Petersburg next w/end.

Trying to get the finished pie to upload.....

Charles Neil

New User
charles
I am now in Harrisonburg, right off I 81 , about 1 mile, Winchester is about an hour and a half north. But I doubt that pie last that long.!!!!!!!!!!

BWSmith

New User
BW
See if this uploads......

swirly stuff on top is butter

Besides pie........some of the best things in life are about finishing.Got my eye on a new SATA,4400 minijet.Can put one to work today/tonight.

Attachments

• finished pie.jpg
    finished pie.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Krud Kutter non toxic, non caustic works super well. been using it for years Lowes has it , will also clean an oven, or even a burn on a drum sander paper,

+1. I started using it for my TS blades after I saw how well it worked on chains for my Stihls.

Go

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
See if this uploads......

swirly stuff on top is butter

Besides pie........some of the best things in life are about finishing.Got my eye on a new SATA,4400 minijet.Can put one to work today/tonight.

Every thread if replied to long enough will turn to food at some point in time :) My mom used to make chocolate pie, im not much on chocolate anything now that I'm older.

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
As long as we are on home brews here. I wanted to give you guys my FIL recipe for a WD40 spin off. 1/2 diesel & 1/2 automatic transmission fluid. In my experience his brew works better than WD40 for unlocking rusty parts.

09woodie22

New User
Gabe
Hit the Dollar Tree and buy a bottle of Awesome spray cleaner. It's only a buck. I use a couple of five gallon bucket lids, one to put blade into, spray with Awesome, then cover with other lid. Wait five minutes, then with scrub brush (also from Dollar Tree) clean blade, then rinse with water. Dry blade, and spray down with my secret "top saver" spray mixture, which isn't much of a secret.

Wonderful! Tips for retired and underpaid folks on limited budget! T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U. :wwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS