Ticket Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

I sent a PM to Travis last night and he said he hoped to have a number for us tonight -- he has had lots of them to enter by hand -- apparently, we had plenty of mail-in forms -- I sent him $550 worth from the Klingspor Extravaganza and most of those were single ticket sales. I'd volunteer to help him, but all of the other Board members except Tracy are lots closer. One thing that we did do -- Scott and I coded the forms to show if Mail-in Forms came in from Greensboro (we know we did only $35 there) and Hickory ($550 as mentioned; some from members). I also sent out information to my Western NC Woodworkers mailing lists (about 275 names) with a form encoded WNCWA on it -- hopefully, we will get some idea of where sales have occurred. I am taking some forms with me to our Saturday meeting of the WNCWA and hopefully will score some sales.

I plan on updating the banner ad over the weekend after the Shop Crawl is complete -- I would urge any of our BoD members to encourage folks at the Shop Crawl to buy tickets if they have not done so already (even print some out and carry them with you!).

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Ballpark I would say we are close to $3K.

For every person that buys a ticket I am loading it in Excel to get the ticket numbers assigned, and then doing a receipt that includes the ticket numbers and to track it in Quickbooks. The singles are slow, and I spent over an hour entering the ones from the first day of the Klingspor event.

PS - Rob and Scott, checks are in the mail.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
My ball park was pretty close. Actually, it was spot on perfect, but we have had a couple more sales today.

We have sold $3105 total in raffle tickets as of this point and have issued 626 tickets (we gave Jim Campbell 5 tickets at the Klingspor event).

Looking at the raffle and the fund raiser, it does seem that some members have "made their contributions" via the raffle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS