There is no lead paint on these...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown

and they weren't made in China.

DSC05705.JPG

A fun little project from some white pine I brought from Germany over 7 years ago when we moved back to the US. I think my Grandson might get one for Christmas.:eusa_danc

DaveO

New User
DaveO
German wood :eusa_naug:eusa_naug:eusa_naug Just kidding, great looking cars. Sometimes the simplest of toys can stimulate the imagination the greatest :icon_thum

So what are they finished with?

Dave:)

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
German wood :eusa_naug:eusa_naug:eusa_naug Just kidding, great looking cars. Sometimes the simplest of toys can stimulate the imagination the greatest :icon_thum

So what are they finished with?

Dave:)

I was holding on to the wood for something that would be okay to use white pine on. The wood was thick enough to resaw and get four cars out of a piece about 13" long.

I didn't use any finish. So they are kid safe.

nelsone

New User
Ed
What???!!! They don't move on their own, they don't blink, they don't play a gazillion songs! I don't know if those are compatible with kids today!:brolleyes:lol: They look great, and I'm sure will be thoroughly enjoyed!

J

jeff...

Made in America by an American with American made tools and American creativity. God bless America :bcool:

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Those are neat, Dolan. More like the stuff we had when I was a kid. And they last. Nice work. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Why do your push blocks have wheels? Just kidding. Nice looking cars. Last night TWA presented their toys to the Toys For Tots program. I had a conflict, so I wasn't there. I know Bladeburner made about a hundred, and I made 118. Maybe someone who was there could give a report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS