The Young'un Stopped By Today....

WildDaisies

WildDaisies
User
She's 22 and needed some free gifts for a wedding tomorrow. Of course

Pretty sure she also rummaged through the pantry and took what she needed but I was too busy working for free to really notice. My favorite part was when she asked if I was almost done because she needed to go to work. I said SO DO I! LOL

All in good fun; I hope her friends enjoy their gifts :)

Attachments

• IMG_4991(1).JPEG
    IMG_4991(1).JPEG
    2.7 MB · Views: 118
  • IMG_6076.JPEG
    IMG_6076.JPEG
    1.4 MB · Views: 120

WildDaisies

WildDaisies
User
Nice designs. For me the design is always the best part.
For sure. I somewhat created them myself, the antlers were a grab off the internet but she'd been on Etsy and couldn't find anything she liked for the couple so I made some stuff up. The sign was pretty basic, she spent most the time picking a font. The maple is beautiful though.

Glad she came by. She's in Winston and treats coming to Greensboro like it's a trek on the Oregon Trail. I filled up her wagon with food for the hard journey home so hopefully it was worth the trip 🤣

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
For sure. I somewhat created them myself, the antlers were a grab off the internet but she'd been on Etsy and couldn't find anything she liked for the couple so I made some stuff up. The sign was pretty basic, she spent most the time picking a font. The maple is beautiful though.

Glad she came by. She's in Winston and treats coming to Greensboro like it's a trek on the Oregon Trail. I filled up her wagon with food for the hard journey home so hopefully it was worth the trip 🤣
I get it. Our four are scattered from here to New York and we sometimes see less of the closest ones.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I know the drill. Just two days ago I got the call that my daughter wanted a bunch of ornaments to give out to neighbors. Of course she said she would pay for them. Like that is going to happen.

WildDaisies

WildDaisies
User
I know the drill. Just two days ago I got the call that my daughter wanted a bunch of ornaments to give out to neighbors. Of course she said she would pay for them. Like that is going to happen.
Haha at least we raised them well enough to pretend to offer to pay

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS