The Hardwood Store of North Carolina Grand Opening Event

mpholway

Board of Directors, Events Director
Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
Your NCWW demo team (anyone that was willing to show up and help) knocked it out of the park today at the new Salisbury location of The Hardwood Store of North Carolina.

We had a chance to play with wood, visit with one another, learn a little something, make some kids happy, promote the club, and support/promote The Hardwood Store of North Carolina.

The HWSNC was extremely complimentary and commented about how many of the attendees told them that our demonstrations were fantastic.

The following NCWW members need to be lauded for their willingness to step up and help out:

Artisan Pirate - Tyler Dalton
Berta - Roberta Moreton
Chuck - Charles Moreton
Dee2 - Gene Dixon
Graywolf - Richard Moore
Jim Kakacek - Jim Kakacek
kserdar - Ken Serdar
Michael Mathews - Michael Mathews
Mike Davis - Mike Davis
Mpholway - Matt Holway
mquan01 - Mike Quan
Raymond - Raymond Thomas
Mrfixit71 - Rich Cox
Tarhead - Mark Fogleman

Thank THWSNC for hosting the event.

If you were at the event and want to share any photos please feel free to post them here.

MacNut11

MacNut11
User
I enjoyed the grand opening today. I'm not a very active member on here so I really didn't know about the demos. It was great to see them though. Thanks for taking the time to do this.

IMG_5273.jpeg

mpholway

Board of Directors, Events Director
Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
MacNut11 - Hope you can join us next time on the demo team side of things.

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks to everyone that showed up and participated. We had a great time seeing making saw dust and great conversation with everyone.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
It was fun! I am tired. A very GOOD kind of tired. I visited with old friends, made new friends, and gave short lessons to more people!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors