The Cork Bottle stopper

Status
Not open for further replies.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Have any of you made any bottle stoppers using the Cork Stopper kits - my wife says that she would not use them because they would be hard to clean - any comments?

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
The only other thing I've heard about them is that some folks don't like them because the cork can separate and leave little pieces floating in the wine.

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
If they are solid pieces of cork they are ok but stay away from the ones that have like a cork wrap around a plastic stopper. I have made a few but they done seem to sell as wellas the crome.

Rob

New User
Rob
I've made a couple, quite frankly I didn't like them. The cork separated from the mount easily, and didn't seem to be very long lasting. I've got some kits and after the first two, they just sit in the back of the drawer.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Thanks guys for the info:icon_thum I will stay away from those - just trying to figure out what sells and stays where the customer will be satisfied

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
You know if you do that youll be a genius. BTW if you find somewhere to buy blanks share the info if you would. One last thing I did a special request for a customer stopper w/ box on top sorry no pic but it was for a ring went well he said.

Thanks Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS