The birthday money is gone ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
... but I have a couple of new things for the shop! ;-)

Picked up these two sets of Whiteside bits for $50/ea on CraigsList. Brand new, never opened and still with the protective coating on the bits. They retail for $110 each ... so a good deal in my book!

Two more lights in the shop. What used to be the dark areas are SUPER bright now!

Couple misc stuff I probably wouldn't have picked up normally ...

A newer model Canon camera ...

And a paper towel holder (okay, this was free from Badabing)

:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

DaveO

New User
DaveO
How much did that Festool catalog cost you, and how is it's dust colection? :lol::lol::lol:

Dave:)

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
How much did that Festool catalog cost you, and how is it's dust colection? :lol::lol::lol:

Dave:)

My wife likes to refer to that as the "dream book" and it sucks all of the money out of your wallet, checking account, savings account and investment portfolio without anything left behind.

M

McRabbet

Man, do do have a bad case of WGD!! I'm just waiting for the new Festool stuf to start rolling in .. prolly got an advance order in for a Kapex...!:wrolleyes:

BTW, what is that item propped against the edge of the bench by the end of the J-roller? And when do you order the ClearVue?

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
BTW, what is that item propped against the edge of the bench by the end of the J-roller?

I took these pictures in the kitchen ... so my guess is you are referring to a picture frame (the top of it) ?? :eusa_thin

And when do you order the ClearVue?

That one will be later this year ... gotta build the room for it off the back of the garage first. I'm doing my homework now and reading (& asking) a lot of questions ...

Glennbear

Glenn
I took these pictures in the kitchen ... so my guess is you are referring to a picture frame (the top of it) ?? :eusa_thin

That one will be later this year ... gotta build the room for it off the back of the garage first. I'm doing my homework now and reading (& asking) a lot of questions ...

Is that an Incra rule ? with my less than perfect eyesight I have been contemplating buying one. Lest anyone accuse you of buying "everything except the kitchen sink" I see you included a glimpse of that also :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors