Thanks to DaveO for the lesson!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
I had the pleasure of visiting Dave earlier today and wanted to say thanks to him for taking the time to show me around the shop and teaching me how to make a pen! Granted it will take lots of practice and head scratching to match his craftsmanship, but it was a heck of a good time. He really has some creative ideas and I can't wait to explore this aspect of woodturning. Now for some new tools. :eusa_pray

This was the first opportunity that I've had to meet someone from the site in person. I look forward to meeting more of the fine NCWW members in the near future.

Michael

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
come out to HF tomorrow, at 11:00, and you will meet a bunch of us :)

I look forward to having the opportunity to learn to turn, and it has been said that DaveO is a great teacher. Perhaps someday, if I can get another saturday off when I'm not building a kitchen, I can learn to make cool things like pens and boxes :)

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
Hey Pete, I won't be able to make it to HF tomorrow, but I do have an order in for Feb. 11th. Maybe I'll see you then? Take care.

Michael

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Michael, it was MY pleasure to have you visit. I hope I didn't bore you too much, I do have a tendency to talk a lot about woodworking :-D :-D Now that you've found you way to my little holler in the woods, you are welcome any time.

Pete, the invitation is always open to you also, I'm only a few miles off 40 on your way between F-ville and Raleighwood.
Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS