TechShop RDU Open House/Free food, Sat, June 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

sushinutnc

New User
Mike
TechShop in Raleigh is having an Open House to celebrate getting the new location settled in.

(it's kind of in the back of an industrial park called "Umstead Business Park"... I THINK that's what the sign says on the corner of Triangle Dr and US-70)

The Open House opens at 11 am. Food (burgers, veggie burgers, hot dogs, sodas, water) will be about noon to 1:00 pm.

Group tours will be given several times throughout the open house until the Open House closes at around 3:30pm.

TENTATIVELY, there will be a Saw Stop demo at 2pm, if you want to see one of the safety cartridges blown! (I don't know details, but I assume they're going to do the infamous "hot dog demo".)

Also... I hear TechShop will be offering some New Member Discounts again soon... not sure if they'll be announced at the Open House or after. I'll keep North Carolina Woodworker posted on that, when I find out more.

If you have questions, feel free to post here.... Sorry for the late announcement. Hope people are interested!!!

GregSmith

Greg
Corporate Member
PE request Raleigh to Gastonia. Need to get burger, veggie burger, or hot dog.... :rotflm: ....(not the SawStop demo dog though).......

Sounds like a good time! :icon_thum

sushinutnc

New User
Mike
I didn't get a chance. They had some additional deals on Saturday, that I just wasn't able to post in time. If you are ever interested in a tour though, they are more than happy to accommodate walk-in visitors. Their website has been redesigned, and I believe it's a bit more user-friendly. Here's a link to location and hours info:

http://techshoprdu.com/location

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors