Table Saw Fence

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodrat

New User
Archie
I am in the market for a Delta T2 type fence system. It is a Biesemeyer clone. I need the whole system, ie, the rails, fence, etc.

If anyone has one, or knows where there is one for sale, please let
me know.

Thanks,

MIKE NOAH

New User
Mike
Archie,
Not exactly what you are looking for, but I have the following all brand new and collecting dust/taking up space. A powermatic accufence with 50" frt/rear rails and set of Jet 50" frt/rear rails no fence. Had a problem with amazon shipping the wrong stuff and instead of clearing the issue up just kept the parts and never returned :BangHead:. I was thinking about using them on a custom setup but never have. I would be open to any reasonable offer.
Mike

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Mike beat me to it. I have the rails and fence that came with my PM2000. Since I am using an Incra system on mine, I'd ve willign to lend you the original PM stuff.

Doug

woodrat

New User
Archie
Archie,
Not exactly what you are looking for, but I have the following all brand new and collecting dust/taking up space. A powermatic accufence with 50" frt/rear rails and set of Jet 50" frt/rear rails no fence. Had a problem with amazon shipping the wrong stuff and instead of clearing the issue up just kept the parts and never returned :BangHead:. I was thinking about using them on a custom setup but never have. I would be open to any reasonable offer.
Mike

Thanks for the offer Mike but I'm looking for something in the 30" range. I
have a very limited shop space and need to make every inch count. :mrgreen:

Mike beat me to it. I have the rails and fence that came with my PM2000. Since I am using an Incra system on mine, I'd ve willign to lend you the original PM stuff.

Doug

Doug,

I appreciate the generous offer. I would like to have something that I could
call my own.

Again, thanks for the very generous offer. That's what make this group the
best around. :eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS