SYP Raleigh CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Looks like 84 Lumber is having a clearance on 2x6x105 SYP, $2.50 each instead of $5.50 each. Seems someone was looking for some a while ago.

No affiliation.... blah, blah, blah, just looks like a pretty good deal.

[h=2]2X6X105" (8'9") SYP Lumber $2.50 each - $3 (Raleigh)[/h]
00R0R_kKIIpnZkQhf_600x450.jpg

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map) (yahoo map)

84 Lumber in Raleigh is cleaning up and you save.

We have more than 900 pieces of 2X6X105" (8'9") syp lumber for clearance.

We are no longer stocking this item and are selling it below cost.

As you can see from the photo's, it is still bundled from the factory and stored under cover, it is structurally sound, there are no issues with it. We are only selling it so cheap because we need the space. So hurry.

We will clear these out for $2.50 each. Regular price is over $5.50 each.

Hurry they will sell fast.

84 Lumber- Raleigh
6301 Old Wake Forest Rd.
Raleigh, NC 27615
show contact info

Open M-F 7-6
Sat 8-12

B

NOTW

Notw
Senior User
Not a bad price considering the wavy sticks at BORG are around that same price for 2x4s

donald.woolley

New User
Donald
I went this morning to get enough to make a top for my workbench. About a 40% of the pile in the picture was gone, but that is still about 900 pieces.

eyekode

New User
Salem
I picked up some of this today. They still have plenty. It is not he tight grained heavy stuff I was hoping for but it is straight and worth the .42ct per bd ft they are asking :).
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418337449.479285.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1418337462.234135.jpg

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Glad someone else was able to find a use for some. I was tempted, but just don't need it right now and can't even think about storing it! :no:

B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS