Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Some more history. NCWW has been an active part of setup and organizing of all the prior one of these events. In fact Steve was a driving force on getting the first one off the ground. I believe this is forth one. I think the BoD needs to consider if they wish to continue supporting as in the past or at a different level. If they want to support as in the past I recommend Rob contact Paul ASAP.

M

McRabbet

I agree that we should support this event as we have in the past. With the Board's blessing, I'll send a note to Paul to affirm our continued support. We will need strong participation from the Triangle area -- I cannot be certain if I can make it (I will be at the Hickory event both days in October), but we just need to take it on as we have in the past.

b4man

New User
Barbara
I believe I read somewhere that at least one Board member needs to attend these sort of events. Trent, since this is in your back yard do you think you can be there? I can see what my calendar looks like too. I've never been able to attend any Klingspor events due to conflicts in scheduling and I've always missed being able to:BangHead:

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Read. I was there last year, albeit briefly. I will certainly do my best to be there this year, at least for a little while. That is the weekend before I head out West for two weeks (and I won't see Christy for that entire time), so it definitely won't be an all day thing for me. Maybe I can go first thing in the morning and head out after a few hours. Let me run it by her tonight or tomorrow, when I get home from Texas. Go ahead and count me in, at least tentatively. :thumbs_up:thumbs_up

b4man

New User
Barbara
Thanks Trent and I totally understand your feelings. In fact if Christy ever gets tired of you I'd love to have you for a son in law:gar-Bi I'll even make a trade happen and she'll realize how lucky she really is!:rotflm:

I'll see what I can do to attend as well.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Thanks Trent and I totally understand your feelings. In fact if Christy ever gets tired of you I'd love to have you for a son in law:gar-Bi I'll even make a trade happen and she'll realize how lucky she really is!:rotflm:

I'll see what I can do to attend as well.

:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

Thanks Barbara.

cskipper

Cathy
Do we need to have at least one of us commit to being there, even if it involves travel & expenses?

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Do we need to have at least one of us commit to being there, even if it involves travel & expenses?

Travel and expenses are reimbursable as necessary to all BOD members attending functions and events. Submit any and all bills to the treasurer.

cskipper

Cathy
Thanks Tracy. I was pretty sure that was the case. I guess my question is really more of seeing if someone(s) will volunteer to be at this event, or if we need to draft one of us.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
If need be I can be your "semi-official" BoD member. Either way I will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS