Supplier and Outsourcing List?

Status
Not open for further replies.

craftbeerguy

Craft Beer Guy
User
Hey All, I can't locate a supplier list on this website though I have seen one before. Can anyone either post a link or briefly describe the navigation process?

Also, is there a list of folks who do any outsourcing (not to be confused with favors)? For example, I'd like to add turnings to my projects; i.e. table legs, etc. It would be great to be able to contact someone in my area for a quote.

Thanks in advance

Grimmy2016

Scott
I know a group of us met and discussed this idea about 2 months ago. i believe as the new platform comes online near the end of the year (Mike Davis - is that still accurate?) there will be more of a push to get these pieces of info surfaced. This is as best as I know... not on the board, so things may have changed.

Hey All, I can't locate a supplier list on this website though I have seen one before. Can anyone either post a link or briefly describe the navigation process?

Also, is there a list of folks who do any outsourcing (not to be confused with favors)? For example, I'd like to add turnings to my projects; i.e. table legs, etc. It would be great to be able to contact someone in my area for a quote.

Thanks in advance

craftbeerguy

Craft Beer Guy
User
Good to know. Thanks, Scott. Lot of advantages in doing that. If I'm working on commissioned pieces, sharing the dollars with others is a great way of expanding our equipment, knowledge and overall awareness of our craft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS