Stopper Orders(update please read)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Re: Stopper Orders

This will be the last order of these that I will get together - If anyone else would like to do this get in touch and I will give you what I know - enjoyed it but can't do it anymore

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Re: Stopper Orders

Welcome guys - I will not be coming to the picnic - I have asked TracyP if he would take you guys your kits and give them to you there and he said that he would be grateful to - Thanks Tracy:icon_thum I will have them separated and I might have a few extras if anyone wants to purchase them for the same price we all paid for them $4.60 a piece = Hope all of you have a wonderful time at the picnic and good luck in the drawing - I am not in it so I know you will have a better chance :gar-Bi

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Ok this is who I have to mail there kits - please let me know ASAP if you will not be at the picnic - I have an extra drill bit for some reason - Someone wanted to get one but could not get back into the poll to place their order for it and they PM'ed me and I told them I would get it - I believe I did mark it down and I have went through my PM's but can't find who wanted it - could that person let me know - Ruth could have sent an extra one by mistake - If so I will let her know to see what she wants to do

21Sunshine
gritz
jpr28056
flyrod

jpr28056

New User
Joe
Ok this is who I have to mail there kits - please let me know ASAP if you will not be at the picnic - I have an extra drill bit for some reason - Someone wanted to get one but could not get back into the poll to place their order for it and they PM'ed me and I told them I would get it - I believe I did mark it down and I have went through my PM's but can't find who wanted it - could that person let me know - Ruth could have sent an extra one by mistake - If so I will let her know to see what she wants to do

21Sunshine
gritz
jpr28056
flyrod

Thanks for all the work Phil

PChristy

New User
Phillip
:gar-La; since I have no more kits I have an extra bit that I bought for myself - any of you guys that will be at the picnic that bought the kits and not the bit want to get it for $4.25 - It is a short stubby kind that will work great for a bench top drill + it will not have the opportunity to wonder - Going to mail all of the kits out this morning so I want be able to get it to any of you that I am mailing the to - unless you want me to do a separate mailing - just let me know

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Guys I did not make it to the post office before they closed - opened from 9-11 - What is the use to open for 2 hrs - oh well - I will try to get them in the mail Monday

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Got the ones I am mailing into the "Flat Rate" boxes and they will be in the mail tomorrow:eusa_danc The rest will be on their way to the picnic Saturday:eusa_danc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS