Steve Wall Lumber

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

As my wife told me once, "If wishes were horses then beggars would ride"!! I'm not suggesting you're not willing to go, but my advice -- make the trip, it is worth it! I've driven to Mayodan for special purchases because they have excellent products and fair prices.

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
As my wife told me once, "If wishes were horses then beggars would ride"!! I'm not suggesting you're not willing to go, but my advice -- make the trip, it is worth it! I've driven to Mayodan for special purchases because they have excellent products and fair prices.

I am just trying to save some time. It is a 240 mile round trip and I am not willing to give up one of my days off just now. I will probably end buying what I need locally.

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
Its no help to you I dont think But I am going on Thursday but I live in Winston Salem

J

jeff...

Don;t feel like your boxed in you could always run over to BORG and grab some "1x3-8' KD FAS S4S poplar is about $3.88 a BF"

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I live ten miles from the internet lumber warehouse. I am not trying to steer you away from Steve wall, but I could pick up an order and get it started on the ncww pony express and help get it to you. Their prices are within reason. I will be having surgery on the seventh, I will not be able to lift for a couple of weeks, but I can get lumber closer to you. Again, I am not trying to steer anything, just trying to help. If I can help you just PM me.

davejones

New User
Dave
I live about 10 mins from Mayodan. If its not too much, I may be able to transport it to Raleigh on Saturday (going for the WW yardsale).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors